Thursday, February 18, 2010

Letter Of Disconnection Request Sample What Can I Do If Virgin Media Report Me To Consumer Credit Information Agencies As They Threaten?

What can I do if Virgin Media report me to Consumer Credit Information Agencies as they threaten? - letter of disconnection request sample

"I ordered the closure of broadband connection for a week. Here was his answer to web-forms and realize I did not get good service anyway, I canceled the direct debit, because the proportion is over 18 pounds, was not credited to my account but with a damaged cable modem replaced, and they said they would.

Each attempt to contact the references always leads to a different department. Do not answer my e-mails or letters.

Seem to think that I owe them 51 pounds (he has requested a detailed presentation), and threatened to disconnect my service to what (I wanted) and I notice that the information consumer credit agency, will not not really. I let them know how much II spent a lot of support calls to the phone access to alternative control and let them know that all claims made against me a counterclaim satisfied.

If I report what I have right of reply?

2 comments:

Sarah H said...

Do everything in writing immediately. And you keep copies.

You can, and probably already have the information to the Credit Bureau.

Do not pay what you should not do. Application is complete itemized bill (assuming that his stock in the UK, the Freedom of Information Act and Data Protection Act 1998 and the state as you in writing, which has 14 days to provide requested information Back To You).

Please send contact, go to the Financial Ombudsman. The liklihood to ignore them is limited, they have to get the desired response.

Once you have, you can make an informed decision about whether you need to pay this money or not make. Not bind not, "said his credit. These thingsoften lost in the system.

When she informed Exeprian / Equifax anything we can do is pay in full, or contact one of the back and inform them of their debts satisfied.

This is the biggest problem with our credit record. Each user can contact the company and they say he owes them money. And stay there once in 6 years, if you have to pay to remove it. This also applies to anyone in your family with a similar name (say, they are partners and Smith S, appear both) in every case. All people who live at home n the past, there also if you made a statement in which they demonstrate their lack of financial links to the individual request.

Good luck with it!

Dont Tread On Me..... said...

This small sum of money not to kill your credit rating by all means ... Perhaps you swallow your pride and pay the bill?

Post a Comment