Friday, December 25, 2009

Fashion Waist Belts What Hairstlye Should I Do For My Fashion Show?

What hairstlye should I do for my fashion show? - fashion waist belts

At my school there is a fashion show and the theme of emotions. My group chose "excited" and then we're really crazy clothes. I am for hair and make-up responsible, and I need a hairstyle, clothing and complements the model. The model has long blond hair and the dress is pink and blue high-low waist skirt, turquoise pants, a T-shirt back in white with gold stars and a ribbon of fat and fat as a belt. Does anyone have any ideas for hairstyles and make-up?

6 comments:

deepblue... said...

Pony exadurated rly high, with something like a stool. Add in a band of color (which can be washed) with bright clear turquoise eyeshadow (probably with the trousers) to go with bright pink lips

threedaysgrace <3 said...

to make a pony and curl up on it and take a different, perhaps throwing a few small braids. 2 VHA a great film!

HAV-make-up for many, many glitter! Eye shadows are pink or purple and pink ... so funny!
(may be colored mascara?)

Beach Body Beauty said...

So, put your hair in a ponytail. Center to do well in the middle. Then take one of the great clips, lift the pony tail and clip for what you want, as what I am a well.
GOOD LUCK!

kakakaw said...

Formation of a group of crazy colors Mohawk

Xxlolita... said...

Crazy colored extensions tease n

kat said...

curl.

Post a Comment