Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Pics Of Installing Floor In John Boat Interior Pavers Or Brick Veneer--Has Anyone Installed This In Their Home?

Interior Pavers or brick veneer--Has anyone installed this in their home? - pics of installing floor in john boat

I want to install one of the paving stones and bricks in my kitchen. Has anyone tips for me? I have seen many pictures and numerous online stores for different styles. I have to present a concrete floor. Are your deposits offering lower prices? I have covered only 200 square meters.

1 comment:

DIYpro said...

I have stones in a closed court some years ago and went well. Just plain mortar and bricks are laid. But in a kitchen, a problem could be because of the height of the stones. Why does not vinyl or tile-like bricks?

Post a Comment