Sunday, January 10, 2010

Etnies Trainers Emo Fashion: Shoe Styles?

Emo fashion: shoe styles? - etnies trainers

In the town near me iv noticed that people who look like the dress "emo style" shoes and Converse shoes like other coaches, they have very thick laces.
I know it is a brand Etnies
(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Etnies)

Can someone tell me more about these types of shoes and other brands?
I saw a girl with some today, but I really liked it werent Etnies (I looked at the mark, but iv forgotten what it was).

The sorry if iv been informed of my mix, I'm not very knowledgeable on this subject, I try to know, so people what I'm talking too much (and people in the emo culture really in my area such as the use of these shoes. Within Accessories stores, you can buy special strings for these cars, as well as shoes)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Painting

sweetie_... said...

Skater shoes, yes, you can buy strings for it. I save new tips for my remarks with one U.S. dollars, were thicker, and in all possible colors. Are not at a dollar store, then they were at Walmart, or your destination safely.

Gotta<3A... said...

Punk Rose
Etnies
Demonia Shoes (slightly above)
Vans
Amelia Jane
GOTTA fisrt (this might sound girly, but its not)

Or go here http://www.geocities.com/howtodressemo/


Hope this helps! :))

Gotta<3A... said...

Punk Rose
Etnies
Demonia Shoes (slightly above)
Vans
Amelia Jane
GOTTA fisrt (this might sound girly, but its not)

Or go here http://www.geocities.com/howtodressemo/


Hope this helps! :))

Flyleaf Fanclub said...

Emo's wear these long, black boots. (girls)
Emo boy with black shoes to dry.
Based on the black pants in the mall, I think you will find something like Gothic Store: Spencer
FUN!

Post a Comment