Sunday, January 3, 2010

Persistent Sore Throat Causes More Condition_symptoms Persistent Sore Throat - Could It Be Tonsillitis?

Persistent sore throat - could it be tonsillitis? - persistent sore throat causes more condition_symptoms

I had a sore throat over the past two weeks. It seems worse at night, probably after a day with my voice. I find it painful to swallow, but I have no other symptoms, no fever or headache or nothing to suggest he might catch a cold or the like. Is this angina? Although there are no white spots on tonsils ... And someone has a cure for my sore throat? I have everything on the table, tea with honey, gargling with salt water ... Anything else?

2 comments:

DeeLC said...

that drainage is the cause of the pain. You should see a doctor. white spots are sore throat. Tonsillitis is an inflammation of the tonsils. Gargling with warm salt water several times during the day. I want to go to the doctor, even if it is published. Not offend Persistent neck pain.

John Killer said...

For herbal medicines, try drinking ginger and boil water. probably one of the ginger 2-3 regular size cups of water. We ask Salabat the Philippines. relieve neck

Post a Comment