Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Mini Pontoon In The 95823 I Am Trying To Start A Business From A Pontoon Boat And Want To Know Some Ideas About How To Power Appliances.?

I am trying to start a business from a pontoon boat and want to know some ideas about how to power appliances.? - mini pontoon in the 95823

I want to run both a mini-fridge, mini-fridge and a few other small devices. What I should have investors, generators, propane gas, batteries, solar cells, etc. .. ? Evidence of good business? How do I run this idea? What are the things to note, if I want to sell food and other things?

2 comments:

timothy p said...

Remember, boats and nothing to eat or alcohol service are guidelines, subject to strict regulations.

They could probably get great battery recharged by a generator. , Use the inspection as others with similar configurations. You could probably find much to see an ice cream truck.

dusty_ti... said...

I tell you, you first for someone who is doing already, and ask your questions. You want to run a restaurant on a boat? Put a gas generator into the engine block, and attached the power away son, I do not want to smoke or odor generator demolition sales. They are a very large solar panel need to run a mini-fridge! Visit one of the specifications.

Post a Comment