Friday, January 8, 2010

External Frame Packs Where Is The Best Pace To Store A Sleeping Pad In An Internal Frame Pack?

Where is the best pace to store a sleeping pad in an internal frame pack? - external frame packs

I recently completed a package of the internal structure of my wife. Both have been associated with an outer frame, the platform just outside the box press used. Where do you think is the better place to pack a mat in a package of internal structure? The book is a self-inflating platform type Thermolite.

1 comment:

LordNeuf said...

Normally I keep my mattress or in my bag or bundled and hanging from the bottom of the pack.

Internal frame backpacks, as well as the possibility of expanding the package, how big it is. Normally a very small package at the top of the main entrance and the straps holding the summit. Put on the package with the belt and whipped the bag.

I hope that I my back, threw to sleep with this method, so that the platform inside, or as shown, attached to the underside.

Post a Comment