Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Whatever Happened To Heather From I Deep Throat Y&R Heather-- If You're Cheated On, Would You Rather...?

Y&R Heather-- If you're cheated on, would you rather...? - whatever happened to heather from i deep throat

If your boyfriend / girlfriend / whatever you is faithful, it is easier to accept (in his own mind), if deception is a member of the same sex or opposite sex?

We all know that this does not happen often, but I'm sure you (that was really one of my books, if the question) ... It is easier for the woman if she with another man or another woman was disappointed ...


Me, I find it easier if you are gay / bi, b / c maybe not so much for me personally as a lifestyle choice

4 comments:

chocolat... said...

with a girl .. I rather think that cuz I was gay lol

Cheetah said...

I understand what you say. I think it's a little easier to handle if they knew she was bisexual, because as you say, you can not take it personally. It is a necessity that no one else can fill, so it is not his fault. I think it depends on the situation, how would you really want. I think the fact that Adam was the success of Heather is it really that difficult. It's just another thing to hide their addition to the mountain of lies that were told is. She said she is with him right now, and I believe him.

lorie v said...

I think it would be easier if a woman because they disagreed with a man who was everything that the relationship is no turning back no second chance, as it should be, been in competition, if there is another woman, at least the is how I feel!

AdoreHim said...

Fraud is fraud. If my husband had cheated on me, I know he would never have married happily for almost 28 years, can be suspended in both directions. The trust is broken in both directions.

Post a Comment